BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 6, 2010

Replacing My Guilt With Appreciation

After looking over several of my previous posts, I started to notice a pattern. I seem to be apologizing to myself (because this blog is for myself as much as it is an outlet to share my insights and experiences with others) and to my readers (if anyone really is reading) for taking such long intervals between posting.

I realize there is no need to do this. My posts have been few, not because I'm lazy or because I'm not passionate about my spiritual journey. I don't post as much as I would like because I run a retail business by myself, I'm a single, disabled mom and I recently found a new job as a freelance writer. (now I'm making excuses, LOL) I am absolutely blessed because I have so much keeping me busy and I love my work. I am now a paid author and that feels incredible!

I am a contributing writer for LoveToKnow. It's a large website full of information about dozens of topics. I mainly write articles for the Home, Garden & Events channel, in categories such as Interior Design, Antiques, Bedding and Linens and Furniture. I also applied to write for their Paranormal category. I was fortunate to be given two article assignments during my training period to write about Ouija Boards. I have never had the opportunity to use one, so I had to do a lot of research on the subject to write the articles. I not only get the opportunity to educate myself on new subjects by researching and writing articles, I also get to work with some great editors who are helping me become a better writer. What a wonderful thing the Universe has brought me! While I do enjoy writing about interior design and decorating, my ultimate desire is to write on spiritual philosophy, metaphysics, self improvement (awakening), self healing and the paranormal.

Today, I am taking a break from work (shh...don't tell anyone ;) to browse through my favorite blogs and websites on spiritual news and philosophy. It's easy to get stuck in a rut of "reality" (yes, I use that term loosely, a better word would be distractions). I'm needing a big dose of positive energy and that comes easily from reading the amazing thoughts of others who are in alignment with their Source and sharing their enlightenment through their words. I feel like expressing my appreciation and gratitude for all that share their light on this amazing manifestation called the Internet.

I will hopefully be doing an article on psychic healing on LoveToKnow in the near future. I will be sure to post a link to it here when it's published. Here are the links to my articles on Ouija Boards. I know they are a controversial subject but having no personal experience with one myself, I was able to write about them objectively and without bias either way. If you have an experience or opinion you would like to share on the articles or Ouija Boards, feel free to leave a comment here or after the articles. Please be honest but also be courteous.

Ouija Board Seance

Free Ouija Board Readings

Now I'm off to share some comment love and appreciation. Have an amazing, fantastic, joyous life! :):)

Michelle

1 comments:

Women Awakened said...

I'm reading ;)
Keep up the good work!